Mothers Day Messages 2014

Happy mothers day messages for you to wish a very Happy Mothers Day to your beloved mom. You can use this messages in your handmade cards, crafts, SMS, Email, a letter and so on.


A good, short and simple message can bring tears to your mom's eyes and can show how much you care for her. Below are listed some great message that you can send her on this Mothers day. Make sure you do it and make her feel that you love her and care for her.




Touching Messages for Mothers Day 2014 

M-O-T-H-E-R
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me.


The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.



My best friend
My protector
My number one fan
You’re all these, rolled up into one
I’m so thankful you are my mom
Happy Mother’s Day

A mom like you is the sweetest gift that God has ever given me.
I thank Him for sending an angel who is always beside me.
You are the best among the rest.
I love you mom. 


You have loved me though at times I was unlovely. 
You have sought me each time I go far beyond your reach. 
You've understood me though at times I misinterpret your love and concern.
Now I feel and realize that a mother’s love is incomparable to this world. 
I love you mom!

Mom, I love you. I may not always say or show it but in my heart, I really do. Happy mothers’ day!


Make sure you message your any of it on Happy Mothers Day 2014 to your mother and bring a sweet smile on her face. 







7 comments:

  1. great content! Happy Mothers day I found your blog on google and loved reading it greatly. It is a great post indeed. Much obliged to you and good. keep it up..

    ReplyDelete