Mothers Day Quotes 2014

Mothers Day Quotes is the major things that people are searching as the Happy mothers day is getting close day by day. Below are the listed some of the top and famous quotes for mothers day. Quotes are really touching and a great way of giving a deep message, always.




Mothers Day Quotes


God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
- Jewish Proverb

Mum,
You may be treated like the maid,
you may be treated like the gardner,
you may be treated like the daycare,
you may be treated like the chauffer,
you may be treated like many things.
But one thing is for sure,
You will always be loved.
For a fathers work may be from sun up till sundown,
but a mothers work is never down.
And all that I have, am, and hope to be, I owe to you,
So this is for all the times I forgot to say THANK YOU!!
- Alison Thompson

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- Unknown

There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.
- Billy Sunday

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- Abraham Lincoln

Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- William Makepeace Thackeray

I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me.
- Martina Hingis

8 comments:

  1. Get Mother day Images Quotes Wishes Free latest 2018
    Mother day 2018 HD Images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post. I'll share a funny story with you. For Mother's Day I want to wish my Mother Happy Mother's Day wishes I used these wishes and Made my Mother happy! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have posted very informative content. Thanks for Happy mothers day quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's mother's day, and you have no idea what to get your mother for this special occasion. Read our article more to find mother's day celebration ideas for your mothers day celebration.

    ReplyDelete